Jason Brenner (left) is the 4th Brenner generation to run the family business, taking after his father, Paul (at right).
FAMILY OWNED. FAMILY OPERATED. SINCE 1925.
Scrap may be a byproduct of your business, but scrap is our business and we can help you turn it into a reliable revenue stream. Since 1925, we have been building partnerships with companies of all sizes to cut costs and add dollars to their bottom line through recycling. When you work with us, you benefit from our big capabilities while working directly with the owners, Paul and Jason.
We are the safe and environmentally responsible ferrous and nonferrous recycler you need. From temporary maintenance, construction, or demolition projects to scrap removal from manufacturing and everything in between, Brenner Recycling can customize a recycling plan that works for you.
A SAMPLING OF SOME OF THE BUSINESSES AND INDUSTRIES WE SERVE:
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Construction, Demolition, and Excavation Contractors
- Distribution Centers and Warehousing
- Electrical and Plumbing Contractors
- Emergency and Disaster Response/Clean-Up Teams
- Federal, State, and Local Governments
- Inventory Liquidators
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Mining, Materials, and Aggregates
- Oil, Gas, and Public Utilities
- Transportation, Shipping, and Logistics
- Vehicle, Marine, and Small Engine Dealerships, Maintenance, and Body Shops
Call us at (570) 454-8706 for more information or to request a custom quote.