For non-driver positions, download this PDF, print, complete, and deliver in person to our office.
Download the driver employment application as a PDF, print, complete, and deliver in person to our office.
How to Apply
- Download, print, and complete an application above.
- Email the completed PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at our Hazleton facility during normal business hours.
- We will conduct a criminal background check and a motor vehicle records check (if required for your job).
- Additionally, you will be required to pass a drug screening and physical prior to being considered for employment.
- Call (570) 454-8706 or stop by our office at 282 S. Wyoming St., in Hazleton during normal business hours.
*Brenner Recycling is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our team members.
Employment Opportunities in Hazleton, PA, at Brenner Recycling
As a family-owned and -operated business, we are proud to offer unique employment opportunities. As a team member at Brenner Recycling, you can count on a safety conscious and drug-free workplace, as well as a family-like atmosphere.
We expect our team members to follow certain policies and behaviors such as:
- Treat customers and teammates with respect
- Report to work every day, as scheduled and on-time
- Wear all personal protective equipment
- Keep all work areas neat, orderly and safe
- Report any unsafe equipment or behavior immediately
- Assist teammates to ensure the job gets done safely, correctly, and to our customers’ expectations
The Types of Jobs We Offer
- General Laborers
Receives, sorts, and prepares (by shearing, cutting, and/or baling) various types of scrap in our yard and warehouse for shipment to mills and foundries. These positions typically do not require licenses and/or certification prior to employment.
- Truck Drivers and Equipment Operators
Truck drivers and operators of material handlers, loaders, forklifts, and other sorting and processing equipment in our yard and warehouse. These positions typically require previous training, licenses and/or certification (e.g., a commercial drivers’ license, etc.)
- Maintenance and Fabrication
Maintains our trucks, trailers, containers, processing equipment, buildings and property so our facility can operate safely and efficiently.
- Support Team
Our office staff, such as our vehicle dispatcher, scale operator, office manager and our yard operations manager
Many of our jobs require our team members to work outside and be exposed to the weather. Therefore, you may be required to work in the rain, snow, heat or cold. Brenner Recycling is proud to offer a drug-free workplace.